1. Access to the campsite is allowed from 7.30 to 23.00 upon submitting an ID and being authorized by the reception personnel.
2. Guests bind themselves to insure their own caravan against static risk, fire and theft. Residence Punta Spin will not be responsible for any of the events previously mentioned and does not take on the role of keeper of caravans and other belongings that the guest freely decides to leave inside the campsite during the whole year, including the seasonal closing period.
3. Guests commit themselves to respecting other people’s rest, during daylight hours and at nighttime, by keeping TV sets and radios at a moderate volume, by muzzling their dogs and being in control of their children, preventing them from playing violent games and having a disorderly conduct. From 13.30 to 16.00 and after 22.30 radios, TV sets and other electronic devices shall be kept at the lowest volume not to disturb the other guests.
4. Guests commit themselves to keeping the environment clean by using the recycling bins provided for separate collection of waste and abiding by the conditions set by the Management. All cases of infectious disease must be immediately reported to the Management, which will implement the necessary measures to safeguard the guests of the campsite.
5. It is forbidden to connect electric heaters, electric cookers and irons to the campsite electrical system. Moreover, guests are not allowed to use more than one socket without being authorized by the Management.
6. Guests are allowed to park their car solely within the pitch they have been assigned and commit themselves not to park it in vacant pitches or along the campsite alleys. The same applies to boat trails and any other whatsoever vehicle the Guest owns.
7. Cars are allowed to circulate inside the Residence area from 7.30 to 23.00 at a speed not exceeding 10 km/h and for loading and unloading operations only. After these operations have been completed, cars must be parked in the designated parking spaces. Motorcycles and motorbikes can circulate only with their motors off.
8. Building fences made of any material and using wires to delimit one’s pitch is prohibited. The Management reserves the right to remove them any time, even without notification, and the Guest will be charged for it.
9. Dogs must be kept on a leash and shall not circulate freely in the campsite. They are not admitted on the beach and in the pools area. Children must always be accompanied by adults who have custody of them.
10. Guests commit themselves to respecting the campsite plants, gardens, flowerbeds and facilities. Lighting fires and introducing unauthorized flammable materials into the campsite is strictly forbidden. In case of fire call +39 0431 80732 or +39 0431 81780.
11. Guests commit themselves to abide by the regulations for the use of campsite facilities (swimming pools, tennis courts, sporting facilities, etc.) and the rules set by the staff.
12. Entrance to the campsite is restricted to authorized people. Pets must be declared and authorized in by the Management. Daily visitors will be charged a daily rate according to the current price list. Underage people can access the campsite only if they are accompanied by an adult. Any infringement thereof will be reported to the police by the Management.
13. The Guest must refund any damage to Residence Punta Spin’s facilities and equipment and damage deriving from breaching these regulations. The Guest binds him/herself to inform his/her relatives and guests about these regulations, to make them respect the contents thereof and to take on shared and unlimited responsibility of the damage caused by their behaviour.
14. In case of serious and/or repeated infringement of the Residence behaviour rules, the Management reserves the right to immediately (any time through the season) and unilaterally terminate the contract with the defaulting Guest, also in the case that the breaching of the rules is caused by one of his/her relatives or guests. The amount paid up to that moment will be withheld as penalty, in addition to the obligation of refunding the damage.
15. The Guest acknowledges having read the Regulations here above and commits him/herself to respecting all the points thereof.