1. Are bed linens included in the price?
Yes, you will them in your bungalow or mobile home and they are included in the price of your stay.
2. Are there towels in the accommodation units?
No, towels must be brought from home or rented on site.
3. Are there any cooking supplies in the bungalows and mobile homes?
Yes, there are pots and pans, and dishes in every house.
4. Is there a wi-fi network?
Yes, you will have free access to the wi-fi.
5. Are dogs allowed in the campsite?
Dogs are allowed in the campsite (except the pools area and the beach) and they can stay in both bungalows and mobile homes. They must be kept on a leash and must not be left unattended. They can enjoy a Dog Area with agility dog equipment.
6. Are dogs allowed on the beach?
They cannot have access to the campsite beach, however in Grado there are two dog beaches.
7. How far is the beach from the campsite?
The campsite has a private beach.
8. How far is the campsite from the city centre?
The town center is about 5km far.
9. Is there a beach equipment rental?
Yes, the beach is equipped with beach umbrellas and beach chairs that can be rented directly on site. There is also a free-beach area where you can bring your own equipment.
10. Do guests need to wear a swim cap in the pool?
Yes, a swim cap is required in all swimming pools.
11. What time is the check-in for bungalows and mobile homes?
Accommodation units are available from 5 pm, however you can access the campsite in the morning and enjoy all facilities (pools, beach, restaurant, etc.) while waiting for your accommodation to be ready.
12. Is there a bike rental?
Yes, you can rent bikes for adults and for children. The prices are: € 5.00 half day, € 8.00 whole day, € 45.00 one week.
13.Is it possible to rent refrigerators?
14. Are there any safes for rent?
Almost all accommodation units are equipped with a safe. Guests staying on pitches can leave their valuable objects at the reception.
15. What voltage is available?
You will need and industrial plug and the voltage runs from 6 to 10 amps.
16. Are there any discounts for membership card holders?
a. ADAC CAMPCARD and CAMPING KEY EUROPE € 19.00 per night PITCH+ 2 PEOPLE + DOG from 04/04 to 21/05 and from 07/09 to 27/09
b. CAMPERSTOP € 20.00 per night PITCH +2 PEOPLE from 04/04 to 21/05 and from 07/09 to 27/09, or -10% on PEOPLE all season long
c. DANSK CAMPING UNION, CAMPING CARD INTERNATIONAL and CAMPERISTI ITALIANI PREMIUM -10% on PEOPLE all season long